09 February 2006

I Am Superman and I Can Do Anything

I almost feel bad about taking the Superhero Quiz because I got the link from my blog pal Innisfree but I turned out to be a way better superhero. Ha! Go suck on a fly, Spidey.

This is just the evidence I need to put in for a better parking space at the Hall of Justice.


Your results:
You are Superman
Superman
85%
Spider-Man
75%
The Flash
70%
Green Lantern
65%
Supergirl
55%
Hulk
55%
Batman
55%
Iron Man
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Robin
42%
Catwoman
40%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



That's a lot of superherocity right there. C'mon, 75% Flash and 65% Green Lantern? That's pretty hot. Believe me, there are plenty of sham Supermen out there who pretend to be the whole package, but they are hiding the fact that they have hardly any Flash or Green Lantern at all. Not me. I'm representin', dawg.

And I have some Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Catwoman. In fact, I just had some last night!

(pa-pum-PUM)

5 comments:

grandpaboy said...

Superman? That's so vanilla. Everyone knows Spidey's where it's at.

Louis said...

I hear Wonder Woman's a prude.

Mark said...

Comic geek news: Moon Knight is getting a re-launch and Wonder Woman campaigns for same-sex relationships, hint, hint (no joke).

TravisG said...

re-launch

I read that at first as "re-raunch." (Swear to God.)

Mark said...

Based on what I've heard "re-raunch" wouldn't be a bad word for it.

Oh, and Catwoman is pregnant. DC Comics isn't revealing the father at the moment.