16 January 2007

Ohio GOP Blog Censors Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to tell you something so extraordinary and unbelievable that you may actually lose all faith in humanity and die on the spot.

The Ohio GOP blog censors comments.

It happened when I read this post about a nutty, rock-throwing vandal arrested in Columbus. After his arrest he ranted about "exterminating" Team America (i.e. Bush & Co.).

I wrote a comment and thanked the blog for the post because it's important to let people know that people who oppose Bush & Co. are insane criminals.

Then I asked them why they posted that news and not this news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're probably right, but I had a friend who was permanantly blocked from the Democratic Candidate (Ted Strickland) for Governor when he asked a simple question about his stance on Education.

Anonymous said...

I found this

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52588

through your second link. Tell me it's a joke.

Mark