22 May 2006

Former Bush Campaign Official Sentenced to Prison

A senior official in U.S. President George W. Bush's re-election campaign was sentenced to 10 months in prison on Wednesday for his role in suppressing votes in a key U.S. Senate race…

[ABCnews...]

I'm sure it's just an isolated incident and completely uncharacteristic of the Bush team in general. Remember: Bush has ushered in an era of decency, integrity, holiness, and infallibility. Only those under the spell of the devil (i.e. Islam, Mexicans, or Howard Dean) would question that.

In any case, I'm sure this official can get a job overseeing elections for Ken Blackwell once he gets out of prison. I'll bet Clermont County wants first dibs...

1 comment:

K. said...

well come on, i mean who cares about this? What I REALLY want to know is the result of the mass-dig for Jimmy Hoffa's body!?! I mean, they REALLY might find him this time!!!