27 April 2007

I Am Not Making This Up

As regular readers know, public service is an important part of this blog. Whether it's news about how to make online restaurant reservations or how to protect your testicles after a vasectomy, the Clark St. Blog is here to make life better for everyone.

For a lot of guys, the mere thought of a vasectomy is painful enough, but there can be a real ache associated with the procedure. That's what led Ron Zittler of Round Lake to want to improve on the package of frozen peas that he used to dull the pain.

Vasowear is a garment specially designed to uniquely address post vasectomy swelling and discomfort. Vasowear is a supportive, fitted brief which includes a unique inner shelf support to support and cradle your scrotum, and a specially shaped pocket to hold an ice pack (included with each Vasowear purchase) securely in place.

[more...]


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so comfortable that I might start wearing one all the time.

ohdave said...

Hey westender send me your email. I am compiling a email list of Ohio progressive bloggers. Since you are the only Cincy blogger worth reading (besides the Dean) I definitely want you on the list.

I linked your Deborah Pryce post, if you noticed.

WestEnder said...

It's at the top of the page... I added it recently.

(RE: Pryce... my sister's boyfriend works for Barney Frank and they came into town for the weekend. I mentioned ENDA and he was as surprised as the rest of us that Pryce is a co-sponsor. But impressed.)

K. said...

Your Bengals got a great pick-up in Leon Hall...

WestEnder said...

I agree. He will start from day one. I hope he stays healthy; we need him.

The Pats made an interesting "Bengal-like" pick...

I gotta admit, I got a little tired of ESPN turning the draft into the Brady Quinn Memorial TV Special.

ohdave said...

I think Brady is going to be a thorn in the Bengals' side for a number of years to come.