An exploding mobile phone battery is thought to have killed a South Korean worker...
"We presume that the cell phone battery exploded," the police official said on condition of anonymity because the investigation was still under way.
Kim Hoon, a doctor who examined the body, agreed.
"He sustained an injury that is similar to a burn in the left chest and his ribs and spine were broken," Yonhap news agency quoted Kim as saying. "It is presumed that pressure caused by the explosion damaged his heart and lungs, leading to his death."Meanwhile, a New Zealand man said the battery in his Nokia mobile phone exploded while he was recharging it last night... A loud bang woke Norman Sievewright, from Auckland, in the middle of the night, the website said. He found that his Nokia mobile phone, which had been charging next to his bed, had exploded.